Saturday, July 11, 2009

In memory of my Sister


In memory of my sister on her birthday, today she would of turned 60. Its been five years this September since she lost her battle with leukemia, she was the oldest of us six girls. I loved it when she would have me stay with her and watch her two kids (my nephew and niece Michael and Amber), she would always buy me a king size Krackel chocolate bar to eat and always stopped at Yankee lunch to get a Tab. I loved listening to her tell the story of The Three Bears backwards, eating her homemade banana cream pie, and I now know why she carried a fan around with her everywhere she went. I miss her very much! I love you Pamie!!


She was a beautiful little girl


Pam and Me


Michelle and Pam (I miss them both so much)






She loved our trips to the cabin in Wyoming

She loved her grandchildren

Love you Sis

3 comments:

pirate ride said...

Happy birthday Pamela Jo! Oh how I miss you so! And yes she made the best Bananna cream pie ever! I love and miss you so very much Auntie P! Love always me! Xoxoxo p.s give my Momma a big hug and kiss for me!

Bonnie and Jim said...

She did make a mean Banana Cream pie. Dad got us all hooked on those crakle bars. I wish I could hear her tell the story of the 3 bears again. Love you Pam!!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

I loved her 3 bears backwards. I wished I would have recorded her doing it. I miss her pies to. No one's pies has touched hers. Then with the extra dough she would make me cinnimon crust. I still listen to her tapes of singing to the girls. I am so glad she recorded herself singing primary songs for my babies.