Thursday, July 30, 2009

One Year!

A year ago today we dropped Jesse off at the MTC and said goodbye for two years. I know for everyone else, especially him, it has gone by fast but for a mother it seems like forever. He is doing so well and loving the Dominican Republic, he is meeting so many people and having a hard time thinking of saying goodbye to them in one more year. I am very proud of him for all the hard work he is doing, the people of the DR are very lucky to have him there. Happy 1 year mark Elder Westergard!!







7 comments:

pirate ride said...

Wow it did go by fast for me but I'm not his Momma! You can just see it in his face that he is loving ever minute of it!
Way to go Elder Westergard!
Love both photos so cute! Love ya

Forbes Clan of Six said...

I can't believe it has been a year. He looks older and more mature already. By they way they are starting me on Sept. 4th. Ahhh!

Jared Westergard said...

Ah Jesse! That second picture is amazing! I love it!

Nik and Dawna said...

Congrats! Getting over The Hump is amazing! Keep it up and he'll be here in no time...
It looks like he is doing well and enjoying himself!

Bonnie and Jim said...

He is such a handsome young man. I knew he would make a great Missionary. Hang in there mom it won't be long now. I remember keith wanting to go back as soon as he got home. They grow so attached to the people they serve.

Sara Hadlow said...

i can't believe it's been a year! it only feels like a few months.

Karin S said...

Man I miss that boy, I mean young man. (He has grown up you can tell) He looks so good and happy. The people in D.R. are so lucky to have him! Just think next year at this time you will have all your kids together having a big ol' party! Keep it up Elder Westergard! Love Ya!